Shanghai DPF Textile Co., Ltd. >> 100% Cotton 16s Colored Towel for Hotels (DPF201628)

100% Cotton 16s Colored Towel for Hotels (DPF201628)

100% Cotton 16s Colored Towel for Hotels (DPF201628)
Price: US $ 1.5-1.8/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB,CIF,EXW
Min Order: 200/Piece
Pay Type: T/T,Western Union,Paypal
We are professional hotel linen supplier,main products are hotel bedding sets,hotel towel sets,hotel comforter sets,hotel bathrobe,hotel bed runner,hotel slipper,hotel aminity .For more information you can visit our website www.dpf.cn.
Name

Wholesale hotel bath towel (DPF201633)

Materials

100% cotton 16s yarn ,21S,32S/2

you also can choose polyester /cotton  CVC microfiber and so on

Size

35*75cm--14"*27"   Other Size is also available

Weight450gsm   or  other weight you can request
Colors2 colors   the color can be costomized
Stitching3-needle 5-thread interlock stitch
Packing0pp bag with carton or as your request
Designchoose our design or you give us design
Featurecolorful, plain,embroidery design, warm and soft,suitable for bath and travel 
Usageperfect for home, hotel ,travel and gift and so on.
PriceReasonable price with high quality

Towel details :

Towel Stitching : satin border for more washable

Towel stitching: 3-Needle 5-Thread Interlock Stitch

For more questions, please contact with Mrs.Serena 
Cellphone/: 008618201962856
Prod Model: DPF201628
Markets: North America,South America,Southeast Asia,Africa,Mid East,Eastern Asia
Color: White or as Customized
Shipping: by Sea or Airline
Delivery Time: 30days for Embroidery Towel
Sample Time: 2 Days
Density: 21s, 32s/2, 16s
Cotton Origin: Egyptian
Stitching: 3-Needle 5-Thread Interlock Stitch
Embroidery: Customized Logo
Shanghai DPF Textile Co., Ltd was established in 2 0 0 6, our showroom and office situated in PuTuo district, Shanghai city. Our main business is supplying the hotels and other establishments locally and around the world with all kind of products, Amenities /Towels/Beddings /F&B linen and many more.

Our well experienced staff are ready to meet the demand of customers in over 100 countries and provide them with professional service for their need to promote their business from 3 to 5 star standard. We can provide a good quality products with avoidable and competitive prices depending on your ratings. Our factory is located in NanTong city, covering an area of 30000 SQM. With a total of 2 0 0 member of staffs, our production line use the latest technology in processing and producing all sort of fabrics in a computerized control system for perfection of the product on towel looms, bleaching, dyeing, all done to precision and comply with I S O 9 0 0 1 product certification.

We have been successfully exporting our products to the Middle East /Africa /Europe. Our aim is to expand our market to all 5 continents of the world. Therefore, you are welcome to contact us through our web site or email to explore our business in your market and we hope to hear from you soon.

(1) Only charge 2% commission for our perfect Secretary Service

Provide furniture fairs&markets information

Reception purchasing trip to China

Take care order

Assist customer for inspection

Make full documents for customers

Book Hotel

More about your business partners decrease trading risk

Mix container

(2) I won' T hide anything between you and factories, you can contact factories to negotiate the price and delivery date, anything necessary directly.

(3)Tell me you buying target, we can provide you the best supplier information to save your time.

Anything I can be help you in any way pls contact at any time. I am looking forward to hearring form you soon.

Send your message to this manufacturer

• Shanghai DPF Textile Co., Ltd.

More >

Other Products with This Manufacturers